At Rush Strong School, we are committed to the continued focus on collaboration and the highest levels of teaching and learning, where:
- Demonstrate academic fluency across the curriculum while taking ownership of their social and academic behavior; and
- Develop independence through perseverance and problem solving which will lead to lifelong learning and productive citizenship.
- Demonstrate academic and behavioral responsibility through their daily dialogue, performance, and actions.
- Provide a culture of unity that reaches a personal and professional level;
- Have an understanding that flexibility, a growth mindset, and adaptiveness help make all students successful; and
- Create developing and life-long learners by using best practices.
- Share their best practices with each other.
- The school: operates in an atmosphere of positive collaboration and trust; provides an equitable learning experience, with differentiated instruction and high expectations for all;
- Incorporates a school-wide (pre K- 8) behavior plan that holds all students to high expectations and provides fair rewards and consequences:
- Sets a high standard of excellence, academic and otherwise, for the future.
Parents and Community:
- Communicate with educators to promote students' academic, behavioral, and emotional well-being;
- Establish a state of interconnectedness with school officials, so as to help promote school goals and objectives; and
- Are involved and supportive in all facets of Rush Strong school, including academics, athletics, and scholastic activities.